Why does Solace Cremation’s service cost $895?
What is included in Solace’s affordable and inclusive direct cremation cost of $895?
Solace’s direct cremation service price includes:
- Transportation of your loved one to our facility
- Priority direct cremation (within 48 hours of completed authorizations)
- All necessary permits & fees
- Return of remains in a Solace urn (either in-person delivery in our service area or via USPS Priority Mail)
- Death certificates are an additional purchase and you are able to select the desired number at the time of requesting our services
How does Solace’s direct cremation price compare to other providers’ costs?
- Solace’s cremation service cost is more than $1,400 less than the national average of $2,300 for a direct cremation (per the NFDA – National Funeral Directors Association)
- Unlike the majority of funeral industry providers, we do not have a starting price and surcharge model. Items such as implant removal, in-person hand delivery of remains will not have a surcharge. We never upsell families in their time of need.