What should I do when my loved one passes away?
- Unless your loved one is on hospice, at a hospital or other care facility with licensed staff, call 911
- Hopefully you have had someone helping you with your loved one up to this point. Breathe. If you have chosen Solace Cremation as your provider and you are ready to request our services, click here.
- After you have requested and paid for our services we will contact you regarding what to expect next.
- If your loved one passed at home or at a care facility our care team will contact you with an estimated time of arrival and gather any special requests you might have.
- If your loved one has passed in a hospital or is at a Medical Examiner’s office, please let the institution know that you have chosen Solace as your provider.
- Once they are ready to release your loved one into our care they will contact Solace. We will then contact you as soon as we have your loved one in our care.
- For more information on Solace’s services and processes, click here.