What should I do when my loved one passes away?
- Unless your loved one is on hospice care, at a hospital or other care facility with licensed staff, call 911.
- We hope you have some support at this time. Take a moment and breathe. If you have chosen Solace Cremation as your provider and you are ready to request our services, click here.
- After you have requested and paid for our services, we will contact you regarding what to expect next.
- If your loved one passed at home or at a care facility, our care team will contact you with an estimated time of arrival.
- If your loved one has passed in a hospital or is at a Medical Examiner’s office, please let the institution know that you have chosen Solace as your provider.
- We will then contact you when we have your loved one in our care.
- For more information on Solace’s services and process, click here.