Why does Solace Cremation’s service cost $1175?
What is included in Solace’s direct cremation price?
Solace’s direct cremation includes:
- Transportation of your loved one to our facility
- Priority direct cremation (within 48 hours of completed authorizations)
- All necessary permits & fees
- Return of remains in a Solace urn (either in-person delivery in our service area or via USPS Priority Mail)
- Death certificates are an additional purchase and you are able to select the desired number at the time of requesting our services
How does Solace’s direct cremation price compare?
- Our price is over $1,100 less than the national average of $2,300 for a direct cremation (per the NFDA – National Funeral Directors Association)
- Unlike the majority of funeral industry providers, we do not have a starting price and surcharge model. Items such as implant removal, in-person hand delivery of remains will not have a surcharge.